Fedora websites and licensing

Hey,

At this week's websites meeting, we discussed the issue of what
license our website code and content comes under. You can see the
discussion from 16:58 on the log at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2008-May/msg00268.html

Basically, we'd like to know what license the website is currently
under, whether this applies to both content and code, and finally, are
we happy with this license or is there a different license that we'd
like to use and implement?

Hope this is the right location for this post.

Best,

Jon