Re: Guideline to linking in a multilicense situation

seth vidal wrote:
On Sat, 2008-05-31 at 10:53 +0200, Yaakov Nemoy wrote:

Luckily, the copyright holder is Mike McGrath.  I can take it up with
him.  An exception seems like a good idea to me though.

You sure it's Mike? If he started work on that while working for red hat
I think it's (c) Red Hat, Inc

He started work on it before working for Red Hat. I don't know what the Copyright is for changes introduced after someone starts working for Red Hat, though.

-Toshio