Fedora 11 schedule proposal

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:51:59 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> FESCo, then the Board?  Or the Board can delegate to FESCo?  One of the
> two.

Is this really Board fodder at all?  I'm of the opinion that RelEng
oversight is completely and utterly FESCo's jurisdiction.  If FESCo
wants to punt to the Board, okay I guess...but if FESCo can't come to
a decision on this... is the Board better equipped to do it?  I really
really doubt we'd overrule FESCo's decision given the same public
discussion as context .

But if this comes down to a judgement call and people want someone to
blame if the wrong decision is made... I'm more than happy to sign off
on the wrong decision to give everyone else some cover.

-jef"If I have to hear about this in a Board call, I'm just going to
make it a point to disagree with FESCo on this, just to drag the
process out so everything slips even more."spaleta