Fedora Remix mark

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:38:16 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 10:39 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > My recommendation is this design, but let's try it with
> > remix spelled out normally instead of with the !.
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/6/61/Fedora_secondary_logo_drafts_nicubunu_color.png
>
> Added an update:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_secondary_logo_drafts_nicubunu_color1.png
>
> > Do we need to provide a palette of possible colors? Or is it
> > okay to be open-ended in the usage guidelines for this mark?
> > Or both? :)
>
> This time I tried a single logo and a swatch for the other colors (used
> Agave to find fitting colors)

Very nice.  I'm not sure how Agave picks colors, but I've been impressed
with the results on the rare occasions I've used it!

Once the Artwork team is happy with and approves a logo, there are a
couple more treatments that would be helpful:

* for use on dark backgrounds
* one or two monochromatic versions

Please let me know when as soon as you can when you've approved a logo
-- there's at least one party queued up to use it.

--
Paul W. Frields