Re: Requesting Trademark Approval for Sugar Spin

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 15:10 +0200, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> as you may have noticed, the OLPC SIG has been working on a spin
> including the Sugar Desktop Environment. Recently, this spin has been
> pushed into the Spin SIG's GIT repository and I felt it was time to
> request trademark approval from the board for it.

I'm in approval of this, but I'm curious how it fits into the
ecostructure of OLPC and what the OLPC project itself is putting out for
images.

Is this spin supposed to be used on regular hardware, or just the OLPC
unit?

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!
identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating