One person - several FAS accounts? (was: bodhi abuse?)

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 18:42:36 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-08-30 at 22:36 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> If this becomes a real problem (or if it is already) we can just
> create a
> policy against this sort of thing and enforce it on a per complaint
> basis.

It sounds as if it has become a real problem.  Can Infrastructure put
together a policy it can enforce?  Then please let this know for a round
of sanity checking. :)

BTW, I have two accounts (kwade, quaid), with "legitimate" reasons for
having two that were not (previously?) covered by FAS capabilities.  I
think I see a clear path from here for consolidation, but it may not be
for everyone.  Folks will appreciate having some process and time to
sort out the how and why.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41