One person - several FAS accounts? (was: bodhi abuse?)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 20:19:35 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-08-30 at 22:36 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
>
> > If this becomes a real problem (or if it is already) we can just
> > create a
> > policy against this sort of thing and enforce it on a per complaint
> > basis.
>
> It sounds as if it has become a real problem.  Can Infrastructure put
> together a policy it can enforce?  Then please let this know for a round
> of sanity checking. :)
>
> BTW, I have two accounts (kwade, quaid), with "legitimate" reasons for
> having two that were not (previously?) covered by FAS capabilities.  I
> think I see a clear path from here for consolidation, but it may not be
> for everyone.  Folks will appreciate having some process and time to
> sort out the how and why.

Hopefully someone who can write mo' betta can fix it but:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem#Account_Termination

As far as I'm concerned, that goes in to place at the end of the week if
no one has any problems with it.  At that time the Infrastructure Team
will start fielding complaints and we'll start contacting people and
disabling accounts who are in violation.

Questions comments?  Speak up!

	-Mike