Request for Trademark Approval (Fedora AOS Spin)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:26:14 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 6:17 AM, Bryan Kearney <bkearney at redhat.com> wrote:
> So.. back to the original request, and proposed follow up suggestion [1].
> Are folks comfortable with the follow up? It seems to provide the best of
> both worlds for F10,and allows for some time to debate it since we have to
> re-apply for F11.

I personally have no problem with your suggestion..for now.  I would
suspect that if you re-proposed the kickstart with selinux included
for trademark approval, that should satisfy the board members who have
a problem with selinux being removed.

And then if the Spin SIG can organize the kickstart pool to include a
separate contrib space for kickstart files for kickstarts which use
the generic logos in place of the fedora marks...you can get the other
version of the kickstart into that contrib space.

-jef