5th anniv

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 19 13:08:29 UTC 2008

2008/9/18 seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hey,
> is anything planned for our 5th anniv?
>
> Domain Name:FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
> Created On:24-Sep-2003 10:32:11 UTC
>

>From a personal point of view, I agree with Jeff proposal to make
something concerning people stories and Fedora.

Actually we have some just done Fedora Interviews, not only, maybe we
can catch the first mails sent in Fedora lists by
at-that-time-fedora-newbies (now upstream developers etc.), start with
those one and let those people talk about their experience in those 5
years.

Another possibility could take in consideration the big steps made by
fedora (e.g. beginning, extras core merging) and ask people who lived
it directly, what that mean for the contributor-life and for the way
for success of fedora.

There are a lot of ways to create a 5 year birthday Fedora book, maybe
it could be grat to find the fedora way to do it :)

I think everything Fedora could organize to celebrate its birthday,
has to be something that can involve a big number of people: it would
represent the birthday of a community that is growing and could
demonstrate the human power (and potential) behind Fedora.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini