Fedora 10 Beta Release Planning Meeting

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 19 21:27:17 UTC 2008

2008/9/19 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:
> On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 02:03 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>>
>> If you hold private meetings related to Fedora, you better have very
>> good reasons to do so and be explicit about it. It might be more work to
>> involve other people but we must be making special efforts every step of
>> the way to be as transparent as possible. This meeting is not a example
>> of that.

Rahul, and to everyone, I need to apologise for a couple of things
here. Firstly, that I haven't been keeping the rest of the marketing
meeting properly informed about these meetings; I'll be sure to in the
future. Secondly, my apologies for missing this meeting and not
arranging for anyone to attend in my place, the week or so around the
meeting I was feeling pretty rough and gave Fedora very little
thought!

In the future, I'll be sure to bring it up at a marketing meeting or
on list before to see if anybody has any issues they want raising, and
after to make sure everyone is aware of what happened. This, I would
suggest, should be the minimum set of requirements for anybody
attending this meeting: to take reasonable steps to ensure that people
from the areas they represent know what is happening.

Kind regards,

Jon