Fedora Board IRC meeting 1800 UTC 2008-10-07

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:16:16 UTC 2008

he Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Tuesday, 7 October
2008, at 1800 UTC on IRC Freenode.  The public is invited to do the
following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation.  This
channel is read-only for non-Board members.
* Join #fedora-board-public to discuss topics and post questions.  This
channel is read/write for everyone.

The moderator will direct questions from the #fedora-board-public
channel to the Board members at #fedora-board-meeting.  This should limit
confusion and ensure our logs are useful to everyone.

The Board has set aside one meeting of each month as a public "town
hall" style meeting.  We are *still* hoping to hold an audio-based
meeting at some point in the near future using some of the new resources
being developed by the Infrastructure team.  More news on this will be
forthcoming.  We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

--
Paul W. Frields