Where do I send the C/C++ guys?

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue Apr 14 15:23:07 UTC 2009

On 04/13/2009 11:49 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Every now and again C/C++ programmers join the infrastructure list and
> send an intro.  I can always put volunteers to work but I rarely have a
> C/C++ task to do.  I had been also letting them know about the bugzappers
> group but it dawns on me now that bugzappers is mostly for triage.
>
> Do we have any group actively working on patches for $GENERAL_BUGS?

Not that I know of...

Nothing prevents the C/C++ people from sinking their teeth into one or
the other C/C++ related bug though, even if through the bugzappers
group, and bugzappers might just be the right group to mark
$GENERAL_BUGS related to C/C++ needing patches as interesting for these
people.

-Jeroen