Re: TM approval request for Summit spin

On 08/01/2009 10:54 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
I'm preparing an image for distribution at the Red Hat Summit.  Red
Hat is buying 2 GB USB keys so each attendee will receive a Fedora
11-based Live system.  The image I propose to make has the following
changes:

I would recommend to include fedora-livecd-desktop.ks rather then fedora-livecd-desktop-en_US.ks, since the latter has been removed from the GIT repo -it was a non-default English localized version but the maintainers of the desktop spin decided to no longer include any localization bits on the default desktop spin, hence not needing a specific en_US localized version anymore.

-- Jeroen