Re: Redesign of downloads

Paul W. Frields wrote:

> One of the issues the Board has been discussing recently is the state
> of our various download pages for Fedora.

Seems opensuse is going through some similar trials and tribulations.  For
comparison, an interesting read :
"KDE to be default on openSUSE?"
http://vizzzion.org/?blogentry=919

Admittedly, many of the points raised there may likely end up hurting the
kde cause here in fedora-land, and that's fine as long as our future
includes healthy doses of fairness and transparency.

-- Rex