Community domain request

To whom it may concern,

I have recently promoted to be a Fedora Ambassador. Therefor I would like to create a Fedora community website in Thailand and publish Fedora news and knowledge to Thais. I would like to request approval to use th.fedoracommunity.org and fedora.in.th which the latter one purchasing will be done by myself. I have created a mockup at thf.mine.nu (but on live hosting)

Website team: Myself, and Mr. Anoochit Chalothorn (another Fedora Ambassador)
Services:        Blog, Planet, Forum
DNS Record:   A      203.150.228.104
                      MX 5 mx.openfreehost.com

Best Regards,