Community fedora Brazil, http://www.fedora.org.br.

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:39:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 06:05:22PM -0300, Luciano Souza wrote:
> Hello, my name is Luciano I am the founder of community fedora Brazil, http://
> www.fedora.org.br.
> My English is not good, desulpe!
> I am coming into contact fedora.org.br to regularize the field that is always
> in the air since 10/2004 helping Brazilian users of fedora linux.
> We would like to continue using the area so we are writing, we idependentes of
> fedoraproject and are the users who build the site's content, we are totally
> responsible about what is published on the site of all its contents.
>
> Added a footnote explaining that the site is maintained by people who use and
> like the fedora and the project has no relationships.
>
> We would like to continue with this idependencia I ask you to please let me
> know if and assess the conditions.

Thanks for contacting us, Luciano.  The Fedora Board is interested in
extending a domain name license to the ASL for this site.  There are
some adjustments needed to meet our trademark guidelines and other
requirements, but they should not be difficult to accomplish.  I'll
send you and the domain owner a separate email with some details from
the Board and we can proceed from there.