Re: website mockups, what is fedora?

Máirín Duffy wrote:

There is a clear trade-off here - either you "do wrong" by the
community, or you "do wrong" by users who want to try your distro but
run away screaming because you've confused and scared them.

Thank you (and others!) for the thoughtful replies, there's a lot there think and munch on.

I guess it's just many (including myself) failed to see any evidence or justification for the claims of "confused/scared new users" and the current greatly simplified design choice. And... because the board says so, continues to not be all that satisfying.

I'd love to be wrong (I'm wrong a lot), and am looking forward to the next collaborative irc meeting to discuss it more.

-- Rex