Re: website mockups, what is fedora?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Can't speak for the board but what opensuse did was go from trying to
satisfy everybody (FAIL) to picking a default (right model). That
actually seems to validate what Fedora is doing. The default is
different because the community is different. Think about it.

I call shenanigans.  Can't use the opensuse example against me.  :)

They're offering *choice* of desktops displayed, just with a pre-chosen default. That's very much different than any of our mockups.

-- Rex