Re: please review mockup (was Re: website mockups, what is fedora?)

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Toshio Kuratomi<a badger gmail com> wrote:

> I could have read more positive-ness into his message than is actually
> there since I've been watching the #fedora-kde channel and know what
> he's been cautiously positive there as well.

I'm in #fedora-kde but haven't followed the discussion there (and I
specifically haven't looked in order not to slant this mail :) ), but
I read postiveness into what Rex said as well. Basically "the
requirements that you were given are junk, but you did a great job
within those constraints" is how I read it. Now whether the
requirements were junk or not we could debate til we're blue in the
face :)

Again, as you know from IRC, I'm in favor of this new mockup as well :)