Board meeting change

In last week's minutes, we set up our next meeting as a public IRC
meeting in #fedora-design:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Board_meeting_2009-08-20

However, to accommodate some of the attendees, the meeting time will
be *1630 UTC* instead of the normal 1600 UTC.  Board members will be
present and we'll use the meeting time to discuss the current mockups
with the Design Team and the rest of the Fedora community.  Everyone
is welcome.

Paul