Re: please review mockup (was Re: website mockups, what is fedora?)

On 08/24/2009 02:52 AM, mairin linuxgrrl com wrote:

> Ah, this is a good idea, I should have written up a changelog for it.
> There's a few more changes, you can watch it starting at
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/woot/page2.png then jump to
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/woot/getfpo-2.png up to
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/woot/getfpo-16.png hehe

Installation quick start guide and installation guide, right next to
each other is confusing. Which one should I pick and why? Am I missing
out important information by reading the quick start guide? Why should I
even read either of them? Does the installation guide link to the
release notes and vice versa?

Also 256 MB RAM is definitely not enough. Installer needs a minimum of
512 I think and the experience is going to be much better with 1 GB or
above.  Around 3 GB is enough for installation from the Live CD. 10 GB
is not necessary IMO.

Rahul