Re: Structurelessness, feminism and open: what open advocates can learn from second wave feminists

yOn Mon, 24 Aug 2009, Máirín Duffy wrote:

On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 17:52 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

He/she who solves problems, gets more problems to solve.  Ideally.  :)

And the most important one is to figure out how to get others in the
same position in case of an errant bus... :)

Yeah, we can afford to work on this. To some degree, it's a natural tendency, I think; most folks who put in a lot of work, and care about something, respond when overloaded by trying to find others to share the load.

I wonder how well we do that, as a community.

--g

--
Computer Science professors should be teaching open source.
Help make it happen.   Visit http://teachingopensource.org.