Website redesign project page

For folks like me who are barely keeping up with the website mockups conversation... a couple of us took some time to put up a project page with scheduling, milestones, links to historical discussions for context, links to the requirements that previously lived at this URL, and other (hopefully) useful stuff of that nature.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009

It's meant to be a one-stop-shop for "what's up with this project, anyway?" status updates and basic questions. This was prompted by a discussion with Eike Hein in #fedora-kde - thanks, Eike. I'm trying to keep it up to date as I read through the conversation so far every evening, but I'm just doing this briefly once a day, and may miss stuff / will almost certainly be biased. Help staying afloat is welcome. :)

--Mel