Request for a *.fedoraproject.org subdomain

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 18:34:46 UTC 2009

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009, Steven M. Parrish wrote:

> My goal is to make sure that we maintain the look and feel of f.p.o.  The last thing we want is to confuse the user with a different design.  Using a template for consistency is a great idea, and since none of us is a web designer we will make use of the Fedora Design team if they are willing to assist.

Based on the mockups you see it would be very wise to start writing up
paragraphs and getting whatever screen shots you feel are important
together.  Design is one thing, actual content is another.  You can get
the basics up and ready so we can get it filled in and handed back to you
for tweaks and changes and things.

	-Mike