Request for a *.fedoraproject.org subdomain

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:42:58 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 01:34:46PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Aug 2009, Steven M. Parrish wrote:
>
> > My goal is to make sure that we maintain the look and feel of
> > f.p.o.  The last thing we want is to confuse the user with a
> > different design.  Using a template for consistency is a great
> > idea, and since none of us is a web designer we will make use of
> > the Fedora Design team if they are willing to assist.
> >

> Based on the mockups you see it would be very wise to start writing up
> paragraphs and getting whatever screen shots you feel are important
> together.  Design is one thing, actual content is another.  You can get
> the basics up and ready so we can get it filled in and handed back to you
> for tweaks and changes and things.

I think this was the most recent individual spin page Mo worked on.
Remember the actual design is not set in stone there, but provides a
decent guide for how you might use the content areas.

I'm going to let the Spins SIG know they should ensure their other
spin owners see this mockup and start writing up content as well.  We
can store that anywhere on the wiki, and link it from the web redesign
pages for reference when it's time to populate the content.