Re: The current Trademark License Agreement is unacceptable

On 08/27/2009 06:08 PM, Robert Scheck wrote:
> Can I assume, that there's only an interest in the "cool" domain
> names?

In America, there is a saying:

When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me.

Don't make that assumption. Any sites using the Fedora trademarks not
asked to sign the trademark agreement are accidental, not intentional,
omissions.

~spot