Re: The current Trademark License Agreement is unacceptable

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Jeff Spaleta<jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Dimitris Glezos<dimitris glezos com> wrote:
>> My suggestion is to trust our users by default.
>
> Are you suggesting that there be no license agreement? Or are you
> suggesting that the agreement be worded differently?

The use of Fedora trademarks without permission is granted in various
cases in the Trademark Guidelines. Is it not possible to craft a use
case here that would fall into that category and sufficiently cover
Red Hat's needs while not being a worrisome burden on our
contributors?

John