Re: Planet material

2009/12/8 Bruno Wolff III <bruno wolff to>:
> On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 10:35:35 +0200,
>  Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm also a supporter for planets that aren't only technical but have a
>> more personal atmosphere. We could write down some advices (if you
>> blog too much about non-Fedora bits, consider narrowing your planet
>> feed, same if you're a non-english speaker, etc).
>
> This seems odd. I would think more non-English posts would be a good thing.
> Especially if people have a way to filter blog entries based on language.

I don't speak any languages other than English, but I really want to
see more planet blog posts in languages other than English.  It
reminds us all how diverse and widespread the Fedora Community is.

I think some people need constant reminding that Fedora is a global community.

Graeme Hilton
Scottish, but only fluent in English ;-)