Planet material

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 04:36:36 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:17 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> If someone thinks that his/her latest recipe should be on planet,
> he/she can do that by tagging the post with "planetfedora", it can
> work fine for all types of posts: technical or non-technical.

They can do this today by providing an RSS feed of posts so tagged.
If they wish for all of their posts to show up, simply provide the
feed of the entire blog.

Some planets that I'm on i filter, and others I don't. I don't filter
Planet Fedora, but I rarely post anything on my blog that is not in
some way related to Fedora.