Re: "Fedora" in a domain name

Rahul,

Jesse Keating still owns fedoralegacy.org and so far has requested we
not use that name.  Tentatively looking at FedoraForever.org.  We
would like to use Fedora in the domain name since we will be packaging
security updates explicitly for EOL Fedora versions.  I have also
looked into working under Fedora Unity, but at this time we will
remain separate projects.

~Scott