Re: "Fedora" in a domain name

Scott Williams wrote:

Rahul,

Thanks for the information. We have a meeting scheduled for tonight, so I will bring this up at the meeting and then reply back to the board. I appreciate the input from the board on this.

Note that I am no longer a board member and all my opinions are just that. My suggestion is that you define goals, pick a name, get community participation and get the project going a bit before settling on a domain in that order. Domain names are probably in the bottom list of concerns for this proposal.

Rahul