requesting a trademark license for our community

Mostafa Daneshvar mostafa.daneshvar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 23:04:21 UTC 2009

Dear Board;
We, as Iranian community, want your permission to use
"fedoraproject.ir".One of our members registered it without considering
related regulations mentioned in
"http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/".
within these few months this community attracted a lot of users,nearly
510 registered. According to logs our   website approximately has 5000
pages view each day. Our forum has 5500 posts (up to now).
Considering our efforts within this time, we need your license to
continue our efforts. We need to grant us to use Fedora logo in our
website.

We should be thankful for your immediate response

In behalf of Iranian community;
Mostafa Daneshvar
http://mostafadaneshvar.com