Fedora Remix definition

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Jan 2 15:34:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-01 at 10:58 -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Assuming this is no. Are these cases covered by our secondary arch
> initiative and if were done as secondary arches wouldn't they get
> access to the primary mark?

If someone were to do so and plead their case to me, I would probably
figure out a way to have them come up as a secondary arch, provided they
either provided their own koji instance or sold rel-eng on the idea of
using the existing koji servers (if applicable).

As always, I reserve the right to say no when an actual case is
presented. ;)

~spot