F11 name elections

My plan for the Fedora 11 name election results is to collect the
results from Nigel Jones, our elections coordinator, some time on
Friday night EST -- Saturday morning, Brisbane time -- and to announce
the results at the closing of BarCamp on Saturday night.  There will
be a post to the appropriate announcement lists at roughly the same
time.