BarCamp scheduler idea for summer coding

I saw you all had an idea for a BarCamp scheduling app.  It was funny,
when we were doing the scheduling on that Saturday morning, $someone
walked out the door muttering to himself, "This is what computers are
made for."

If you've got an idea, the Summer coding for 2009 pages are now up:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2009
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_2009

If you haven't heard, Google's Summer of Code is a go for this year,
although it is likely to be a bit smaller.  Our ability to get
student slots is direclty related to the quality of our applications
and proposals from students.  Giving them good ideas to work from is a
great place to start.

(More on the GSoC soon; I'm going to be recruiting more Marketing
help.)

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41