Re: Cross project mailing list

Bill Nottingham said the following on 07/02/2009 09:45 AM Pacific Time:
Dimitris Glezos (dimitris glezos com) said:
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 4:44 AM, Jon Stanley<jonstanley gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Josh Boyer<jwboyer gmail com> wrote:

Why not call it exactly what you are looking for?  The 'fedora-project' list.
Well, we're trying to discourage the name 'fedora' in lists, for the
reason that new ones are hosted @lists.fp.o, which makes it very
obvious what they're in relation to.

How about 'project-coordination'?
Sounds good. project-steering also follows our vocabulary.

I'd prefer 'coordination', since 'steering' seems to run into the f-a-b
charter.

Bill (the bikeshed is green?)

Thanks everyone your ideas. I'm leaning towards logistics lists fedoraproject org (a tighter version of "project-coordination" :)

I'll announce it soon.

John