Re: [Fedora-spins] Of test spins and trademarks

On 07/23/2009 05:27 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I thought about this a bit more after sending and realized there
> should be a blanket approval for anything rel-eng releases, including
> Rawhide.  The Board could make exceptions for other purposes too, such
> as where branding elements need testing.  And it's not difficult for a
> tester to rebrand a distributed image either.

So, the proposal is this:

* Board MUST approve Fedora branding for all Fedora Spins

* Rel Eng team has blanket pre-approval from the Board for whatever it
releases

* Everybody else need to rebrand regardless of how small or big their
change is and use the Fedora Remix brand, generic branding or their own.

Is that correct?

Rahul