Re: [Fedora-spins] Of test spins and trademarks

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Jesse Keating<jkeating redhat com> wrote:
> I'd like to see this extended for the QA team as well for test days
> purposes.

Just for clarification, if this extension were to be made would my
weekly Xfce Spin composes against Rawhide be covered?

If not, is there a way for me to request weekly builds from some
entity that is covered?

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com