Re: Seating of new Board

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

This item is a followup from our previous IRC meeting:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Board_meeting_2009-06-04

I'm proposing that the reconstituted Board -- with its newly elected
and appointed members -- have its first meeting the week of July 6.
We'll have to figure out in advance the appropriate date and time to
meet everyone's schedule, which we do not need to handle on this list.

Yay / nay?

why not.

-sv