Re: changing content licenses (OPL => CC BY SA)

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 07:49:40PM +0000, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:

> ----- "Karsten Wade" <kwade redhat com> wrote:
> >
> > Hmm, I'm not sure I recall having to remove wiki content, thank
> > goodness.  IIRC, everyone who had wiki edit rights signed the CLA.
> > The one exception was an author who worked on a stand-alone guide
> > (Jargon Buster), who did not want to relicense nor sign the CLA, and
> > his content was removed.
> >

> As I remember it there were a couple other items that were removed
> by their authors before they gave up their respective wiki accounts.

Thanks; I must have blanked that, since we didn't have to
de-interleave the content.  It must have been works that stood alone.

IIRC, weren't they more concerned about the CLA (or unable to sign)
and it wasn't about the license switch?

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41