Reminder: Fedora Board IRC meeting 1800 UTC 2009-04-07

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:48:40 UTC 2009

The Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Tuesday, 7 April
2009, at 1800 UTC on IRC Freenode.  The Board has settled on a
schedule that puts these public IRC meetings on the first Tuesday of
each month.  Therefore, the next following public meeting will be on 5
May 2009.  For these meetings, the public is invited to do the
following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation.

* Join #fedora-board-public to discuss topics and post questions. This
  channel is read/write for everyone.

**CHANGE OF SOP: We're trying something new (albeit in a minor way) in
this meeting.  The moderator will still be available to gather input
from the #fedora-board-public channel, but will voice people, one at a
time, in the queue in the #fedora-board-meeting channel.  We'll limit
time per voice as needed to give everyone in the queue a chance to be
heard.  If this process works well, we'll use it at later meetings and
note the change on the wiki.

The Board may reserve some time at the top of the hour to cover any
agenda items as appropriate.  We look forward to seeing you at the
meeting!