Re: Proposal for ML conduct

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 14:46 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> The Board will warn violators of our

Crap, I missed this during the meeting.  The person(s) tasked with
monitoring the list will be the one to issue the warning and execute the
moderation.  They will be doing so on the board's behalf, but we won't
require the board be notified in advance of every warning issued.

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!
identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating