Re: Proposal for ML conduct

On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 16:55 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> <just going on record>
>
> Opression sucks.
> Censorship sucks.
> Board members spending their time on jerk patrol sucks.
>
> I know I'm pointing out problems and not solutions, I apologize for that.
>
> </just going on record>

You're not alone in these feelings.  What sucks more is that we can't
seem to patrol ourselves, and it's gotten so bad that board members have
been pinged by multiple people to step in and do something.  So we're
doing something.

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!
identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating