Re: Status of the Free Media Program

> But notwithstanding the ease of job, we need dedicated people who can
> take care of the freemedia and distribution process

One thing I need to clarify. This is not to mean the current
contributors are not dedicated enough. By "dedicated" I meant whose
"job" is to lead distribution process. Neville and Frank is doing a
*GREAT* work with freemedia's administrative as well as other
activities. Without their help, we did not stand any chance of turning
around. And so are other contributors. The only goal of my proposal is
to easy their burden and to ensure we are doing well in all regions.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

Sent from Calcutta, WB, India