Re: User Profiles

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 16:03 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> More coming! ;-)

Okay so I've taken a first stab at a user research plan for Fedora:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan

Here's what I see as being the immediate next steps:

- We need to select a representative for each of the stakeholder groups
and perform the stakeholder interviews to start gathering research
questions
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan#Stakeholders)

- We need to prioritize the research questions.

- We need to decide which research questions we're going to try to
answer first, and plan out what research methods to apply in order to
try to answer them.

- We need to plan a schedule for the research to occur under.

Does anybody want to help conduct the stakeholder views, as the first
next step?

~m