Still looking for one town hall moderator

We have the town hall meetings nearly in place now. The full schedule
is available here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections

I'm really pleased with the volunteers for moderator duty this
election but I do still need one more to cover the final FESCo town
hall on Thursday, December 3 at 1800 UTC. So if you would like to
volunteer or if you know someone you think would make an excellent
moderator for this meeting please contact me.

Thanks,
John