Re: Fedora Remix and Adblock extension

> I don't really think its quite the same situation. I can't think of any
> other package that I can't combine with another package in Fedora
> without special permission from a third party. Besides Mozilla, can you
> cite a single instance where Fedora Project has special trademark
> agreements on modifications that is not inherited by downstreams?

Wait a second here.

We have the addblock extension packaged in Fedora right now?  And we
ship them combined in our "Everything" repo?  And thus far, this is
allowed for us to continue using the Firefox trademark?

Are you going to do some modification to one of these packages in your
remix that would change this status quo?

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!
identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating