Re: Fedora Remix and Adblock extension

On 11/30/2009 04:20 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 12/01/2009 02:47 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>
>> If you want me to add some wording to the Licensing page which reflects
>> this, I can do so.
>
> Yes, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

I added the following text to Licensing#Overview:

In addition, all acceptable licenses for Fedora (including copyright,
trademark, and patent licenses) must be applicable not only to Red Hat
or Fedora, but also to all recipients downstream. This means that any
"Fedora-only" licenses, or licenses with specific terms that Red Hat or
Fedora meets but that other recipients would not are not acceptable (and
almost certainly non-free, as a result).

~spot