Re: get.fedoraproject.org redesign mockups

Máirín Duffy said the following on 10/05/2009 02:38 PM Pacific Time:
Hi folks,

I just finished up the final mockups for get.fedoraproject.org. These were originally due last Friday, so I apologize for the delay [1].

Here's what we've got:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009/Mockups/Get.fpo

For reference the spins mockups from a little over a week ago are here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009/Mockups/Spins.fpo

These should be fairly familiar to a lot of folks since we went over the pencil sketches for these in a board meeting not long ago and those sketches have been available for a while [2].

Let me know what you think!

Looks like a great improvement to me! Thanks for all your hard work overhauling these pages and the overall design.

Do you think we can still go live with this for Fedora 12? Can you stage the a beta version of the pages so that we can all help you test them out?

John