Re: get.fedoraproject.org redesign mockups

Hi Chitlesh,

On 10/08/2009 04:29 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
I have one comment about the header. The header is too HUGE. (about
30% of the page)
See Red Box in this screenshot
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/spinwebsite.png

This prevents me from adding the Fedora Electronic Lab logo  on the
page since together it will take about 50% of the page. I would prefer
to use those page to demonstrate why the spin is great.
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/images/fedoraelectroniclab-logo.png

Can you compress the contents of red box into the yellow box ? Also is
it possible to replace the gradient blue stuffs into something similar
to the footer ?

The redbox is supposed to be space for your logo. See:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Spin-details-generic.png

~m